Business Lawyers for Technology Companies in Denver, Colorado
Meyer Law is proud to serve technology companies ranging from startups to small businesses to established Fortune 500 corporations. Our Denver location makes it easy to serve the entire Front Range, from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs and all the cities in between. Ranked as one of the top cities in the country for startup businesses, there’s no end in sight to the disruptive ideas that come out of Denver.
Businesses of all sizes need sound legal advice in order to succeed. If you’re looking for a business lawyer in Denver, the team at Meyer Law has decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes with day-to-day matters, are incredibly responsive, and promote fee transparency
Explore the legal services we offer to tech companies in Denver.
Legal Services for Startups in DenverThe entrepreneurial-minded corporate lawyers at Meyer Law are here to help you launch your new company on solid legal ground. Here are the services we offer for startups and entrepreneurs in Denver:
- Intellectual Property: Prepare and file trademark applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, copyrights, assignment agreements, royalty agreements, cease and desist letters, and more.
- Entity Structure: We’ll explain entity options, such as corporations and LLCs, pros and cons, and related requirements, and can provide guidance around equity, stock grants, and best practices.
- Fundraising: If you’re thinking about raising money for your startup, we can provide guidance on investment structures, perform due diligence, and provide best practices when fundraising and looking for investment.
- Data Security and Privacy: Or team can provide guidance with respect to privacy and data protection compliance with various privacy laws such as the General Data Protection Regulation and California Consumer Privacy Act, provide recommended contract amendments, counsel on best practices and procedures, and more.
- Employment: We can draft offer letters, non-disclosure agreements, employment agreements, employee handbooks, policies, procedures, and more.
- General Counsel Packages: For startups that need support more often, we offer general counsel packages tailored specifically to your needs to assist with day-to-day legal matters, strategy, and more for a specific number of hours each month.
Legal Services for Emerging Growth Businesses in DenverAs your business starts growing, are you confident you have all your legal ducks in a row? Meyer Law helps emerging growth companies and small businesses in Denver by offering the following services:
- Corporate Risk Assessment: We provide legal audits of corporate documents to help you determine what might be missing and strategize for future growth.
- Hiring Contract Audit: We review existing employment-related agreements such as offer letters, employment agreements, and non-disclosure agreements and make recommendations for improvement.
- Contract Audit: We review customer, supplier, referral, and reseller templates and make recommendations to improve wording, structure, and efficiencies.
- Intellectual Property: We assess the intellectual property protections you have in place and recommend improvements that could help protect your company.
- Fundraising: We can help you get the legal side of your business in order before you start looking for investors by reviewing your corporate records and contracts, assessing your intellectual property protection, and more.
- Privacy: We can help you determine what your company needs to do to comply with various data security and privacy laws.
- Emerging Growth Packages: We offer various fixed fee packages for emerging growth companies to review your contracts for efficiencies, protections, inconsistencies, recommendations, and more.
- General Counsel Packages: For scaling companies that need day-to-day support, we offer general counsel packages tailored to your needs for a specific number of hours each month to assist with negotiations, operations, strategy, and more.
Legal Services for Mid-Sized Businesses in Denver
Mid-sized businesses need consistent legal support. Whether you’re the COO of a fast-growing tech company or general counsel with a small team navigating the day-to-day of a game-changing business, our team can help. We have decades of experience helping companies with corporate, contracts, intellectual property, employment, fundraising, and privacy matters in the following ways:
- Business Audit: Find out where your business stands with a legal review of your contracts, policies, and processes. We’ll review and make recommendations.
- Outsourced General Counsel: Whether you need help at busy times of the year like quarter-end or need support creating templates to streamline operations, Meyer Law can help as much or as little as you need as your outsourced legal counsel on-demand.
- Playbooks: Make sure the business and legal are aligned with playbooks and establish a standard response and language to regularly negotiated provisions.
- In-House Counsel Packages: For mid-sized companies that have a general counsel and small legal team, we can assist on demand with contract negotiations, due diligence, employment matters, and more to help move the business forward quicker. We can operate on a project-by-project basis or ongoing for a specific number of hours per month.
The business lawyers of Meyer Law can take care of your legal needs while you focus on your mid-sized tech company’s continued growth. Schedule a consultation in Denver now.
Legal Services for Large Corporations in Denver
Our years of experience working with large corporations make us the ideal partner for in-house legal teams at large corporations in Denver. We’ll help move the business forward with these services:
- Contracts: We negotiate commercial contracts, vendor agreements, customer agreements, service contracts, and much more. We have negotiated contracts on behalf of and against some of the largest companies in the world, such as IBM, Google, Reliance Globalcom, Pivotal, HP, Comcast, and many others.
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Due Diligence: We can help perform due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, advise on risks, and draft related transaction documents.
- Playbooks: We can develop a playbook to ensure the business and legal are aligned and draft standard responses and language to provisions that are regularly negotiated to promote efficiency and uniformity across the company.
- Strategy Services: We can audit your existing processes to ensure your legal department is as efficient as possible.
- In-House Counsel Packages: Large corporations often have big in-house legal teams but don’t have the bandwidth to work on everything needed to keep up with the pace of the business. Our team has decades of experience helping in-house teams at large corporations on a project-by-project basis or on a recurring basis with our In-House Counsel packages with contract negotiations in the U.S. and abroad, due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, drafting templates and playbooks, and more.
If you work for a Fortune 500 or large corporation in Denver, let the business lawyers of Meyer Law support your in-house legal team with our years of experience. Contact us now to schedule a consultation.
Schedule a Consultation with a Lawyer for Your Business in Denver Today!
Schedule a Consultation with a Lawyer for Your Business in Denver Today!
We would love to learn more about your business!
Whether you have a specific legal question or you need ongoing support, we’re happy to help as much or as little as needed. We’ll discuss your specific needs and provide a tailored roadmap and estimate so that you can plan and budget accordingly.
With offices in Chicago, IL, Denver, CO and Los Angeles, CA, our team at Meyer Law has helped thousands of companies across the United States with corporate, contracts, employment, intellectual property, fundraising, investment, privacy and data protection matters.
Contact us now to schedule a consultation!