How we help in-house legal teams at
mid-sized and large companies.
Meyer Law’s unique philosophy and partnership approach sets us apart. Our hands-on lawyers have extensive experience helping companies and in-house teams and understand the need to align the interests of the business while mitigating the risk for the company. Our team is incredibly responsive and relationship-driven, and our lawyers give real-world, practical advice so that our clients can make informed decisions and move the business forward.
How can Meyer Law help your in-house legal team?
- contract overflow work, including negotiating vendor agreements, strategic partnership agreements, customer agreements, licensing agreements, complex commercial agreements and technology agreements in the U.S. and abroad
- develop playbooks to explain template agreement provisions and come up with standard responses and direction for regularly negotiated provisions to help create a standard and efficiencies around the entire contract and negotiation process
- draft HR-related documents, such as employment agreements, offer letters, independent contractor agreements, severance agreements, employee handbooks and related policies
- due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- Drafting template contracts, such as customer agreements, vendor agreements, independent contractor agreements, and more
- privacy and data protection compliance with various privacy laws, such as the General Data Protection Regulation and the California Consumer Privacy Act
Benefits of Outsourced Legal Counsel
Leveraging an outsourced general counsel has many benefits for your fast-growing business. Whether you need additional support every now and then, or you need consistent support to efficiently drive deals to completion, here are some factors for you to consider:
A seasoned team of lawyers working with companies like yours will bring invaluable knowledge and experience to the table.
An external legal team working closely with your internal HR department will be helpful to handle hiring and employment law issues effectively.
An experienced legal team will make your company more efficient while keeping costs down.
Lower costs from outsourcing in place of hiring an in-house lawyer, which comes with zero overhead expense.
Assistance with complex commercial transactions, such as licensing agreements, white label agreements, strategic partnerships, and SaaS Agreements.
Additional support for your company at the end of the quarter or the end of the month when you have overflow contract negotiations or other legal matters above and beyond your team’s typical workload.
A legal partner to advise you along the way to help ensure your business is protected.
In-House Counsel Packages
Leveraging an in-house counsel has many benefits for your fast-growing business. Whether you need additional support every now and then, or you need consistent support to efficiently drive deals to completion, here are some factors for you to consider:
Clients generally sign up for a minimum three month period, and every three months we reconcile the actual number of hours vs. the estimated hours used over the three-month period and bill for any overage. We then determine whether we should increase or decrease the package for the subsequent three-month period depending on the anticipated workload.
Schedule a consultation with your legal dream team today!
We have helped thousands of companies across the United States, with corporate, contract, employment, intellectual property, fundraising, investment, privacy and data protection matters.
We would love to learn more about your business and see how we can help! We can discuss your specific needs, answer any questions that you have, and provide a tailored roadmap so that you can plan and budget accordingly.
What are you waiting for? Schedule a consultation with the legal dream team at Meyer Law today! We look forward to hearing from you!