we’ll help guide you down the right path
We love helping entrepreneurs and technology companies. It’s that simple. Each year, we mentor hundreds of companies, host 30+ workshops and meet with 100+ companies during office hours, and we’re a longtime supporter and sponsor of Startup Weekend. Check out the resources below to help you launch and scale your startup.
As a startup, we understand the need for speed and transparency. Purchase packages online for your startup on your time to help ensure you’re starting your business on a firm legal foundation.
If you’re scaling your company, it’s important to make sure that everything is in line from a legal standpoint. We offer various fixed-fee assessments to help you make sure that you’re best protecting your business as you scale and grow.
General Counsel Packages
We can act as your outsourced general counsel and help your team as much or as little as you need. Whether it’s pushing a high-volume of contracts through, negotiating a complex contract at quarter-end or helping fill in when your team is on leave, we can tailor a package that fits your business.
Check out our latest events from workshops to panel discussions to speaking engagement
- VentureScale: Scaling Revenue for Early Stage Tech Companies is April 4th
- WiSTEM workshop + office hours: Avoiding Developer Disasters and Protecting Your Intellectual Property is April 4 (members only)
- Chloe Capital Chicago Workshop and Pitch Event is April 4th
- 1871 Office Hours is on April 9th from 9am-11am (Members only)
- FUND Conference in Denver is April 9th and April 10th
- Tricia Meyer to speak on panel at FUND Conference: Gender + Venture Capital. Where to From Here? on April 9 at 1pm (mst)
- Boulder Startup Week is celebrating 10 years and is May 13th – 17th
- 1871 Office Hours is on May 14th from 9am-11am (Members only)
- BoomTown Accelerator Demo Day is May 17th in Boulder
- 1871 Office Hours is on June 13th from 9am-11am (Members only)
Get the latest news, tips and best practices for your startup or emerging growth company on our blog to help you protect your business and succeed!
Check out our latest newsletters:
- 2019/04/08: MEYER LAW EXPANDS TO LOS ANGELES: THE CITY OF ANGELS WHERE DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE, CELEBRATIONS ALL AROUND+ READY TO ROLL!
- 2019/02/06: THE SKY IS THE LIMIT: 9 YEARS, 15 AWARDS + BIG NEWS SOON
- 2018/10/18: BE THE GAME CHANGER: FASTEST GROWING LAW FIRM, GAME-CHANGING RECOGNITION + IMMENSE GRATITUDE
- 2018/01/23: A NEW YEAR WITH ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES
- 2017/10/23: DON’T WAIT FOR THE OPPORTUNITY, MAKE THE OPPORTUNITY: A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY
- 2017/08/01: TREMENDOUS GROWTH, AN AMAZING HONOR BY CRAIN’S + A SPECIAL THANKS
- 2017/05/24: LEVERAGING EVERYTHING, MAKING IT HAPPEN + BOULDER STARTUP WEEK
- 2017/01/25: 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, INCREDIBLY GRATEFUL + BIG PLANS FOR 2017
- 2016/09/12: CRAIN’S, WGN + DENVER STARTUP WEEK
- 2016/06/22: MEYER LAW UPDATES: SUMMER SUNSHINE
- 2016/04/15: MEYER LAW UPDATES: SPRING FEVER
We offer virtual office hours to three lucky businesses each month! Sign up for a complimentary 30-minute call with one of our lawyers so that we can learn more about your business. We will run through a series of questions and will prepare a roadmap explaining what you should be considering from a legal perspective, why you need it and also help you prioritize so that you can budget, plan and protect your business.
We host webinars on leading business and legal topics to help educate businesses on what they need to know to prevent themselves from running into roadblocks. From corporate topics to best practices with contracts to protection of intellectual property to fundraising essentials, we cover a variety of topics to help make sure you’re informed and making the best decisions for your business. Listen below.
You don’t know where to start? No problem! Request a roadmap so that we can learn more about your business. We’ll explain what you need, why you need it and when you need it so that you can ensure the legal aspects of your business are in order.
Our founder, Tricia Meyer, chats with the brightest, most dynamic entrepreneurs in this series that will inspire you to take the risks necessary to turn your passion into a reality.
- S6E2: Make sure you are listening to what the crowd is saying! Watch RJ Pahura, Founder+CEO at VentureConnects interview here!
- S6E1: Take a lot of advice and meet a lot of people! Victor Gutwein is the Managing Director at M25. Watch here!
- S5E9: No two days are alike when it comes to being an entrepreneur! Check out Ritu Trivedi-Purohit of Thriveosity interview here!
- S5E8: If your starting a company, start selling it first! Watch more of Travis Johnson of FoodJunky interview here!
- S5E7: Trusting your gut is Key! Check out Marcus Cobb of Jammber Startup Stories interview!
- S5E6: Nurture your personal brand! Watch Carol Fowler of The Soc Reports Startup Stories interview here!
See how our team has helped these fast-growing technology companies:
- A scaling IoT company in need of a General Counsel
- A multi-billion dollar, B2B and B2C financial services company
- A global, information technology services company providing consulting and managed services to large corporations
- A multi-million dollar, international software company with a cutting-edge product for the hospitality industry
- Fast-growing, multi-million dollar, international technology company
- An Inc.500, scaling software and consulting company helping its enterprise customers grow
- An enterprise SaaS company looking for new counsel
- A growing technology company providing cloud-based management solutions and custom development
- Fast-growing Software-as-a-Service, FinTech company