we’ll help guide you down the right path
We love helping entrepreneurs and technology companies. It’s that simple. Each year, we mentor hundreds of companies, host 30+ workshops and meet with 100+ companies during office hours, and we’re a longtime supporter and sponsor of Startup Weekend. Check out the resources below to help you launch and scale your startup.
You don’t know where to start? No problem! Request a roadmap so that we can learn more about your business. We’ll explain what you need, why you need it and when you need it so that you can ensure the legal aspects of your business are in order.
As a startup, we understand the need for speed and transparency. Purchase packages online for your startup on your time to help ensure you’re starting your business on a firm legal foundation.
If you’re scaling your company, it’s important to make sure that everything is in line from a legal standpoint. We offer various fixed-fee assessments to help you make sure that you’re best protecting your business as you scale and grow.
We offer complimentary office hours to three lucky businesses each month! Sign up for a call with one of our lawyers to talk about your business for 30 minutes and we’ll prepare a roadmap explaining what you need and recommend next steps.
We host webinars on leading business and legal topics to help educate businesses on what they need to know to prevent themselves from running into roadblocks. From corporate topics to best practices with contracts to protection of intellectual property to fundraising essentials, we cover a variety of topics to help make sure you’re informed and making the best decisions for your business. Our next webinar will be announced soon!
Our founder, Tricia Meyer, chats with the brightest, most dynamic entrepreneurs in this series that will inspire you to take the risks necessary to turn your passion into a reality.
- S6E2: Make sure you are listening to what the crowd is saying! Watch RJ Pahura, Founder+CEO at VentureConnects interview here!
- S6E1: Take a lot of advice and meet a lot of people! Victor Gutwein is the Managing Director at M25. Watch here!
- S5E9: No two days are alike when it comes to being an entrepreneur! Check out Ritu Trivedi-Purohit of Thriveosity interview here!
- S5E8: If your starting a company, start selling it first! Watch more of Travis Johnson of FoodJunky interview here!
- S5E7: Trusting your gut is Key! Check out Marcus Cobb of Jammber Startup Stories interview!
- S5E6: Nurture your personal brand! Watch Carol Fowler of The Soc Reports Startup Stories interview here!
- S5E5: Building something new is the best part of being an entrepreneur! Check out Bob Girolamo of Sorc’D Startup Stories interview here!
- S5E4: Time management is key! Check out Resha Shroff of VirtualKEY Startup Stories interview here!
- S5E3: Most advice doesn’t apply to you! Watch David Gardner the Founder of ColorJar Startup Stories interview here!
- S5E2: There is an art to the pivot of an entrepreneur! Check out Cayla Weisberg of InvestHER Ventures Startup Stories interview here!
- S5E1: Hold off and not raise capital! Watch Rachel and Kelley Williams, Co-Founders of Paige and Paxton Startup Stories interview here!
- S4:E6: Be bold, chase your own possibilities and find the right mentor! Watch Kaitlin Reimann, Co-Founder of uBack Startup Stories interview here!
- S4:E5: Surround yourself with a strong support group! Watch Rachel Portell of Taylored Wines Startup Stories interview here!
- S4:E4: Be careful of “mentor” whiplash. Watch the Founder and CEO Jamie Migdal of FetchFind’s Startup Stories interview here!
- S4:E3: Working with the right people is important. Check out this interview with LiftUpLift Founder + CEO, Corielle Heath Laaspere!
- S4:E2: Renting out your apartment? Sitbackhost can help! Check out this interview with Founder Dan Peled!
- S4:E1: Michael Burdick, Founder + CEO of Paro shares great advice for entrepreneurs here!
- S3: E10: Don’t take yourself so seriously! More from Co-Founder and CMO of ZipFit Denim here!
- S3:E9: Don’t take advice! Find out why from Raman Chadha, the Founder of the Junto Institute, here!
- S3:E8 Don’t ever start a job w/out a legal contract in place. Kristi Zuhlke, Co Founder of KnowledgeHound
- S3:E7 Who you want on your team to build your business is critical. Harry Thakkar, Partner of Avatria
- S3:E6 Finding the right legal and team is important! Michelle Blakely, Founder of See Jake and Jane Train
- S3:E5 You must believe in yourself! Ryan Fischer, Founder of 20 Spokes
- S3:E4 ThinkCERCA helps students build critical thinking skills through technology. Learn more from Co-Founder, Abby Ross, here!
- S3:E3 Shark Tank alum Chris Ruder, CEO of Spikeball, shares his experience in the tank here.
- S3:E2 Choose investors that believe in your business and you. More great advice from Founder of Pearachute, Desiree Vargas Wrigley, here!
- S3:E1 Look at your legal team as a partner for your business. Check out this interview with Mark Murell, Founder of Blackpoint Seafood, here.
- S2:E10 Nothing matters more than customers. More advice from Troy Henikoff, Managing Director of Techstars, here!
- S2:E9 What gets measured gets done! CEO of SOLID, Jesse McCabe
- S2:E8 Communicating is the best way to build your business! Founder of Founding Moms, Jill Salzman
- S2:E7 Persistent realistic optimism is a must-have trait! CEO and Co-Founder of RetireUp, Dan Santner
- S2:E6 Don’t hire too fast! CEO at NATIV, Dan Novaes
- S2:E5 Acting with intention is key! Co-Founder of AdSHIFT, Richard Bray
- S2:E4 Persistance is key! Founder/CEO of L Street Collaborative, Jay Sebben
- S2:E3 Solve a problem that’s really worth solving. Founder of Digital Intent, Joe Dwyer
- S2:E2 Versatility is key! Founder of Haka Products, Colm Lennon
- S2:E1 Love what you do! Founder of Moral Mobile, Josh Whitaker
- S1:E19 Be prepared for life’s changes! Founder of CareTree, Carl Hirschman
- S1:E18 Be bold and take chances! Co-Founder of RealLync, Ani Rangarajan
- S1:E17 Don’t drink the kook-aid! Managing Partner of Kinetic Group, Jason Hornets
- S1:E16 Take care of your employees! Founder of Spire Media, Mike Gellman
- S1:E15 Put the ego aside. Founder of Galvanize, Chris Nan
- S1:E14 Starting a business is like learning to swim. Founder of Innovation Pavilion, Vic Ahmed
- S1:E13 Be yourself! President/Managing Director of Ecospace Commercial, Jason Lewis
- S1:E12 Focus is key! CEO of Inversoft, Brian Pontarelli
- S1:E11 You never now where you are going to get good advice from. Co-Founder of House of Genius, Tom Bedolla
- S1:E10 Stay organized+prioritize. CTO of Technical Integrity, LLC, Matt Bernier
- S1:E9 Denver is a great place to start a business. CEO of Colorado Technology Association, Erik Mitisek
- S1:E8 Know your customer+ make them successful! Co-Founder/CEO of Ombud, Thad By
- S1:E7 Be Authentic! Co Founder of Full Contact, Bart Lorang
- S1:E6 Focus early on your customers! CEO of Blog Mutt, Scott Yates
- S1:E5 Believe in yourself because if you don’t, no one else will. Founder of Industry, Mike Biselli
- S1:E4 When looking for investors don’t look for just the money, look for the contacts too. Founder/CEO of Spiffit, Sean Ugrin
- S1:E3 Listen to your industry and learn more. Founder/CEO of Closely, Perry Evans
- S1:E2 There is no right way to startup! Co-Founder/CEO of Cheddar Up, Nichole Montoya
- S1:E1 Be hyper-transparent with your team. Founder/CEO of My Dealer Service, Jon Rossi
Check out our latest newsletters:
- 2018/01/23: MEYER LAW UPDATES: A NEW YEAR WITH ENDLESS OPPPORTUNITIES
- 2017/10/23: MEYER LAW UPDATES: ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY
- 2017/05/24: MEYER LAW UPDATES: LEVERAGING EVERYTHING, MAKING IT HAPPEN + BOULDER STARTUP WEEK
- 2017/01/25: MEYER LAW UPDATES: 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, INCREDIBLY GRATEFUL + BIG PLANS FOR 2017
- 2016/09/12: MEYER LAW UPDATES: CRAIN’S, WGN + DENVER STARTUP WEEK
- 2016/06/22: MEYER LAW UPDATES: SUMMER SUNSHINE
- 2016/04/15: MEYER LAW UPDATES: SPRING FEVER
Check out our latest events from workshops to panel discussions to speaking engagement