We’re passionate about the success of our clients.
Whether you’re a creative entrepreneur looking to start your own company, the CEO of a small business, the COO at a fast-growing, mid-sized technology company, or the General Counsel at a Fortune 500 company, the team at Meyer Law can help you. We can assist you with day-to-day matters including contracts, employment matters, corporate matters, intellectual property protection, fundraising, privacy law, and general counseling to help you move the business forward faster.
"As the CEO and majority owner fast-growing technology company with expansive national and international business, a strong legal relationship was pertinent to the success of my business. Meyer Law came highly recommended and has a vast amount of experience within the field of information technology as well as familiarity with counsel necessary for both software development and growing technology companies. The team at Meyer Law has been extremely professional, easy to work with, and knowledgeable and exceed my expectations time and time again."
Chief Executive Officer, Percipia Networks
Startups & Entrepreneurs
If you’re just getting your business off the ground, you need sound legal advice to make sure your ideas flourish into a lucrative venture. This is the most exciting yet overwhelming part of starting a business. Let Meyer Law counsel you on the steps you should take to start up right. If you’re not sure what legal services your startup needs, contact Meyer Law, and we’ll develop a complimentary roadmap and estimate for services tailored to the specific needs of your company.
Here are some of the services we offer to startups and entrepreneurs:
- Assistance with setting up an Entity (corporation, limited liability company, non-profit)
- Shareholder Agreements or Operating Agreements
- Restricted Stock or Restricted Equity Agreements
- Beta Agreements
- Employment Agreements and Offer Letters
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Reseller and Referral Agreements
- White Label Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- SaaS or PaaS Agreements
- Leading contract negotiations
- Due Diligence for fundraising and investment
- Convertible Notes and Subscription Agreements
- Data Security and Privacy compliance, such as GDPR and CCPA
- Ongoing Counseling on day-to-day matters
Small Businesses & Emerging Growth Companies
Perhaps your company has been around for a few years, but you’re ready to launch into a new phase of growth. At this stage, you’re wearing many hats are likely torn for time and may have made several mistakes along the way. Let the team at Meyer Law tailor a plan specifically for your business. Contact Meyer Law today to request a fixed-fee legal audit so that you can ensure you’re building your business on a firm foundation.
Here are some of our offerings for small businesses and emerging growth companies:
- Performing legal audit of hiring documents, customer agreements, referral contracts, corporate documents, and intellectual property protections to see what you already have in place
- Making recommendations for improvement of contracts, structures, and processes
- Creating template contracts and playbooks
- Leading contract negotiations to finalize deals faster
- Drafting policies and employee handbooks
- Counseling on data security and privacy compliance
- Training and best practices with respect to confidential information and intellectual property
- General counseling on day-to-day issues
- Offering fixed fee packages and transparency
If you want to work with a law firm that offers flexible services and experienced, efficient, responsive lawyers, then Meyer Law is right for your mid-sized business. We provide hourly services or fixed-fee packages to companies like yours with the goal of helping you finalize more deals with greater speed and provide the support you need for your business. Reach out to Meyer Law to request an audit today so that we can help you protect your fast-growing, mid-sized business from unnecessary risk.
Let us help you with the following services:
- Review of contract templates, structures, policies and processes
- Suggestions for improvement of legal processes
- Creation of playbooks for alignment of business and legal
- Employee handbooks and policies
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate restructuring and Stock Grants
- Assistance with data security and privacy law compliance
- Team training on best practices related to confidential information and intellectual property
- Ongoing contract negotiations
- Counsel on day-to-day matters
- Sale of business
- Debt/Loan transactions
Large Corporations & Fortune 500
As the Chief Legal Officer or General Counsel at a Fortune 500 company, you already have an in-house legal team, but your team likely doesn’t have enough time in the day to finish all of the assigned matters. Or, you may have a temporary high volume of contract negotiations at the end of the quarter and your lawyers may not have the bandwidth to push things forward as quickly as the business would like. That’s where the team at Meyer Law comes in. Our experience with large corporations makes us your ideal legal partner. Set up an initial consultation with Meyer Law today to discuss how we can help your in-house legal team.
Here’s what we offer:
- Review of your existing contract structure, templates, and legal processes to recommend efficiencies
- Commercial contract negotiations, both domestic and abroad
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- Legal strategy on a go-forward basis
- Transparent and alternative fee arrangements
- Creation of playbooks to improve legal department efficiencies and consistency by creating a common standard and response to regularly negotiated provisions
Schedule a consultation with your legal dream team today!
We have helped thousands of companies across the United States, with corporate, contract, employment, intellectual property, fundraising, investment, privacy and data protection matters.
We would love to learn more about your business and see how we can help! We can discuss your specific needs, answer any questions that you have, and provide a tailored roadmap so that you can plan and budget accordingly.
What are you waiting for? Schedule a consultation with the legal dream team at Meyer Law today! We look forward to hearing from you!