The Entertainment Lawyers at Meyer Law Have Got You Covered!
Meyer Law entertainment attorneys are a legal dream team with extensive experience in all areas of the entertainment industry. We represent talent and companies in film and television, music, radio, theater, sports, publishing, design, modeling, and social media/digital.
We provide a variety of services to our entertainment industry clients including help with corporate/business matters, contracts, hiring/employment, trademark and copyright, and privacy matters.
All talent and businesses in the entertainment industry need sound and trusted legal advice. The entertainment lawyers at Meyer Law have decades of experience, are incredibly responsive, and provide complete fee transparency. With offices strategically located in Los Angeles, Chicago, Denver, and Traverse City, we are able to help clients across the United States.
Reach out today to schedule a consultation with one of our entertainment attorneys and experience the Meyer Law difference! You’ll love your lawyer!
LEGAL SERVICES FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY
Meyer Law has the star power you need! Our entertainment lawyers have decades of experience helping talent, brands, and companies navigate the legal challenges of the entertainment industry. Here’s how we can help:
- Contracts: Agreement Drafting and Negotiation for – Management, Agents, Producers, Directors, Actors, Labels, Production Companies, Motion Pictures, Television, Streaming Services, Song Writers, Musicians, Influencer Marketing, Publishing, Brand Deals, Collaborations, Strategic Partnerships, Brand and Intellectual Property Protection, Employment, Location, Crew, SGA, DGA and WGA Applications, Distribution and Licensing, Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality, Endorsement and Sponsorship, and Privacy Obligations.
- Trademarks, Copyrights, and Intellectual Property: Trademark Search and Applications, Screenplay, Script, Manuscript and Music Copyright Applications, Cease and Desist Letters, Intellectual Property Licensing, and more.
- Corporate : Entity Formation (Partnerships, LLC’s and Corporations), Bylaws and Minutes, Shareholder Agreement, Operating Agreement, Founders’ Agreement, Negotiating Purchases and Sales, Lease Review and Negotiation, Investment and Fundraising.
- Data Protection and Privacy: Personal Information and Data Protection, and Privacy Law Compliance.
- Hiring and Employment: Human Resources/Hiring Best Practices and Policies, Employment Contracts, Termination, Severance Packages, Non-Compete and Non-Solicit Agreements, and more.
Schedule a consultation with your legal dream team today!
We have helped thousands of companies across the United States, with corporate, contract, employment, intellectual property, fundraising, investment, privacy and data protection matters.
We would love to learn more about your business and see how we can help! We can discuss your specific needs, answer any questions that you have, and provide a tailored roadmap so that you can plan and budget accordingly.
What are you waiting for? Schedule a consultation with the legal dream team at Meyer Law today! We look forward to hearing from you!