An “Inc. 500”, scaling software and consulting company helping its enterprise customers grow
We were introduced by a common connection that thought we could help each other. We hit it off at our first coffee meeting.
She was co-founding a new business and soon after that first meeting, we received a call that she wanted us to help her with the contracts for her new business.
We were elated and signed the company on as a client.
The company went on to grow rapidly over the following three-year period during which time we helped the client with 45+ matters including:
- establishing an efficient contract process and drafting related master services agreement + statements of work.
- drafting a contract playbook for the sales team to ensure the sales team understands the importance of the contract terms and protection of confidential information and intellectual property.
- drafting a legal playbook for contracts and alternate provisions to ensure uniformity in contract negotiations and provide clear guidance around internal escalation procedures.
- assisting client with Safe Harbor Certification.
- helping protect their intellectual property by preparing + filing trademark applications for their logo + tagline.
- negotiating leases for the company’s expansion and growing team.
- assisting client with compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield framework, and amendment to existing contracts to ensure compliance when transferring personal data between countries.
- assessing existing contracts with third party partners for recommended updates.
- drafting a short-form customer contract to fast-track negotiations with less risk.
- assisting the company with ongoing negotiations with its enterprise customers, including complex terms related to ownership of intellectual property and licensing.
“Meyer Law has helped our growing company adapt to an increasingly complex business environment. The Meyer Law team brings a critical eye to our contracts and are super responsive and easy to communicate with. We rely on Meyer Law to clear roadblocks and move our deals along. It is always a pleasure to work with them!”