we’ll help you close deals faster
Do you need an extension to your legal team? Whether you’re experiencing rapid growth or your team doesn’t have the bandwidth to get enough deals done at the end of quarter, we can help your team close deals more quickly.
Meyer Law’s lawyers help mid-sized businesses negotiate contracts, craft employee handbooks and policies, streamline your contracts and processes, address ongoing issues and help you navigate the legal ins and outs of your business.
Why mid-sized businesses appreciate us
Our business-minded lawyers relate to our clients and understand the obstacles that mid-sized businesses face.
We know how important it is to move fast. Our knowledgeable lawyers and efficient internal processes help our clients get deals done more quickly.
We understand you need flexibility as your business needs change, so we can help as much or as little as you need.
Meyer Law offers packages for mid-sized businesses to help you assess exposure and mitigate risk. If you’re not sure what you need or you don’t find a package that works for you, give us a call and we’ll provide you with a roadmap and estimate to fit your business. We’ll also help you prioritize, so you can plan and budget accordingly.
- Up to 3 hours for an initial consultation
- Review of corporate documents
- Review of contracts
- Review of processes
- Up to 3 hours for a consultation to discuss our findings
- Preparation of a roadmap explaining what’s needed and recommended next steps
- 20 hours per month
- 50 hours per month or
- 80 hours per month
- developing a playbook for each contract
- drafting alternate contract provisions to create a standard and efficiency
- training various internal teams on the meaning and importance of contract terms
Reach out today to set up an initial consultation. We can perform an audit of your existing legal documents and provide a detailed list of recommendations so that you can avoid taking on unnecessary risk and protect your business.