If you are like most startups, then you may be looking for an investment to take your company to the next level. This accomplished panel of investors, entrepreneurs and lawyers will provide insights and best practices when looking for investment and share stories of mistakes made so that you don’t go down that same path.
Join us for this 45-minute, interactive discussion with moderator, Tricia Meyer, Founder + Managing Attorney, Meyer Law and the following panelists:
– Victor Gutwein, Managing Director, M25
– Abby Ross, Co-Founder, ThinkCERCA
– Peter Adams, Managing Director, Rockies Venture Fund
– Melody Ashby, Senior Attorney,
Meyer Law Benefits of attending:
– Gain information and knowledge from incredibly active seed-stage and Series A investors;
– Get real-world advice and insights from a successful entrepreneur that has raised multiple rounds of investment; and
– Learn how to prepare your company for fundraising due diligence.
MEYER LAW is a woman-owned, forward-thinking boutique law firm that specializes in helping technology companies ranging in size from startups to fortune500’s. Meyer Law sets itself apart from other firms through its entrepreneurial-minded lawyers and unique partnership approach with its clients, and is a leader in the next generation of legal services. Learn more at www.MeetMeyerLaw.com.
M25 GROUP is an early stage micro-VC fund based in Chicago, investing solely in companies headquartered in the Midwest. Learn more at www.m25vc.com.
ThinkCERCA is an award-winning literacy platform that helps educators teach critical thinking skills through argumentative writing. Learn more at www.ThinkCERCA.com.
ROCKIES VENTURE FUND is a venture capital firm advancing economic development in the Rocky Mountain region, investing in seed and early stage companies. Learn more at www.RockiesVentureFund.com