Meyer Law is excited to be part of the thriving Boulder and Denver tech communities.
Our Legal Services in Denver, CO
In just a few short years, Denver has successfully positioned itself as one the fastest-growing technology and startup hubs in the United States. According to the Downtown Denver Partnership, nearly 8 percent of center city businesses are tech startups, and 56 startups raised more than $420 million in venture capital in the last year. As well, the Kauffman Foundation reports that Denver has gone from ninth in the nation for startup activity, to fifth in 2015—with no end in sight.
Voted as the “Best Place to Live” in the nation by the U.S. News and World Report, Denver is a prime location for company headquarter relocation, expansion, not to mention the ideal location for entrepreneurs to gather and launch the next greatest innovation.
Being near the center of startup life, as well as up-and-coming technology companies, Denver was the perfect choice for our extension from our founding Chicago office. Meyer Law has been working with Colorado Front Range clients since 2013.
Contact us today for a legal counsel consultation with our Denver business lawyers!
We at Meyer Law help technology companies protect and build their business on a solid legal foundation…with all the activity in Colorado, what better place to expand?
— Tricia Meyer, Founder and Managing Attorney
From Fort Collins to Colorado Springs and everywhere in between, entrepreneurial and technology businesses are growing. We help technology companies protect that growth—well into the future.
With a full staff of attorneys, we assist companies of all sizes. We help Fortune 500 companies negotiate contracts and maintain and protect their intellectual property, as well as work with entrepreneurs who are just starting out with a new great idea.
If you’re wondering how to find a startup lawyer or want to work with a Denver partnership lawyer, Meyer Law is here for you. Contact us now to get started.
Business Lawyers for Startups & Emerging Growth Companies near Denver
As entrepreneurs ourselves, we understand the challenges and risks involved with growing a business. We know the complexities associated with bringing on a new partner or engaging a new contractor. We know the excitement when onboarding a new client, hiring your first employee, and receiving your first term sheet.
Whatever stage you are in, we are here for you. We offer guidance and consultation on everything you should have in place pre- and post-launch, as well as guide you on a firm path to help you reach your next milestone.
Colorado is home to many of the nation’s most popular startup accelerators and tech ecosystems. These environments not only provide shared workspaces, but they also offer venues for various educational, professional, and social events that attract industry leaders and entrepreneurs from all over the country and the world. Our law firm offers abundant support and services at these spaces. Whether you’re a local business or large corporation, your company can benefit from our legal counsel.
Contact our Denver business lawyers for general counsel, employment law matters, privacy agreements, and beyond.
Monthly, you can find us at least at one of these locations:
Below is a more detailed list of the kinds of assistance we offer at these dynamic locations:
- E-office hours: Providing efficient and convenient access to legal advisors monthly, these hours are broken up into 20-30 minute appointments. You are connected one-on-one with one of our attorneys. In these sessions, we get a good sense of your business, what you need, and how to get you where you want to go.
- Webinars: These talks allow for anyone and everyone to glean invaluable legal information that’s relevant to their business. They give participants the chance to ask questions, learn about specific parts of law that apply to them, and widen their understanding of important topics covering areas of their business.
- Workshops: We offer over 50 workshops a year, covering a full range of material. These sessions not only inform you of crucial information, but they also allow networking opportunities to meet people just like you. Each discussion is led by one of our staff attorneys allowing you time to ask questions and get a taste of who we are and what we do.
- Events: Our attorneys frequently speak at local events on an array of legal topics. Our calendar is available on our site to find happenings of interest to you and your business. Events span from meet-and-greets to seminars to panel discussions, as well as a full list of our workshops. These events are a great way to get involved, stay savvy, learn what you need, and find out what you don’t.
- Mentorship: One of our most valuable community outreach services. We proudly mentor early-stage companies that have been accepted into accelerators such as Boomtown, TRIP, and TechrIoT XLR8. We also mentor leadership at various medium to large size companies. Frequently, we are invited to mentor and sit on a panel at annual entrepreneurial and tech conferences such as:
We also mentor first-time and experienced entrepreneurs and teams that participate in Techstars Startup Weekends held throughout Colorado and the calendar year.
Interested in our legal counsel services for your Denver business? Contact us now to get started!
Don’t know where to begin?
Why not request a free roadmap so that we can learn more about your business? Then, we’ll explain what you need, why you need it, and when you need it, so that you can ensure the legal aspects of your business are in order.
Want to check office hours, webinars, or the latest events? Check out the FOUNDERS CORNER for more information.
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
We started small and understand what it takes to grow. We enjoy sharing relevant content, leading discussions, and offering advice. At the end of the day, however, what we truly enjoy—is watching innovative companies succeed.
Beyond the legal services we provide, a way in which we support innovation, is through community building. We believe that forging strong relationships and connecting organizations, businesses, and entrepreneurs to one another, not only strengthens the community, it accelerates the path to success.
When connections are made, collaboration and new ideas can emerge – this is our way of supporting innovation.
THE TIME IS NOW
The Denver area has been nothing but receptive and welcoming. The culture is perfectly suited for transition, change, new ideas, as well as the reaffirmation of solid business ideas, models, and structures. The Front Range has been the perfect place to expand our business in order to serve more of our community.
Get started today. Join the community. Educate. Connect. Learn. Grow.
Call us now to hear how we can help.