a multi-million dollar software company, with a cutting edge product helping the hospitality industry
We received an email from one of our first clients introducing us to the CEO of a company that was looking for a business lawyer. We set up a call with the CEO and learned more about his company.
We met for lunch seven years ago, hit if off, and the rest was history!
Over a 7-year period, we have helped the company with 60+ matters including:
- Establishing an efficient contract process and drafting a master customer agreement + statements of work with exhibits for each offering, such as services, software, hardware and/or maintenance.
- Assisting company with increasing its revenues by drafting a referral agreement for strategic partner relationships.
- Negotiating a lease for a larger, more convenient space for the company’s growing team.
- Negotiating an international strategic partnership agreement, aiding the company in further expanding its relationships overseas.
- Assisting the company with various business-related disputes.
- Drafting service level agreement, enabling the company to satisfy customer requirements.
- Amending the company’s operating agreement and related corporate documents to account for changes in shareholders + ownership.
- Drafting a complex sales commission plan to incentivize the sales team and grow the business more quickly.
- Assisting the company with ongoing negotiations with its customers to quickly and efficiently close deals.
- Negotiating non-disclosure agreements with vendors, strategic partners and customers.
“As the CEO and majority owner fast-growing technology company with expansive national and international business, a strong legal relationship was pertinent to the success of my business. Meyer Law came highly recommended and has a vast amount of experience within the field of information technology as well as familiarity with counsel necessary for both software development and growing technology companies. The team at Meyer Law has been extremely professional, easy to work with, knowledgeable and exceed my expectations time and time again.”