A global, information technology services company providing consulting and managed services to large corporations
We received a call from a former client. He had joined a new company and needed help negotiating a complex customer contract.
The counsel they were currently using was litigation counsel, and didn’t have experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts for a technology company.
We helped the client successfully negotiate the contract with its customer, and that was just the start!
We have since helped the client with several matters including:
- Establishing an efficient contract process and drafting related master services agreement + statements of work.
- Drafting a contract playbook for the sales team to ensure the sales team understands the importance of the contract terms and protection of confidential information and intellectual property.
- Drafting a legal playbook for contracts and alternate provisions to ensure uniformity in contract negotiations and provide clear guidance around internal escalation procedures.
- Assisting the company on an as-needed basis with ongoing negotiations with its enterprise and Fortune 500 customers.
- Drafting an independent contractor agreement for the company to enable the company to outsource services for its customers.
- Providing guidance and counsel with respect to privacy laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Advising client with respect to compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield framework when transferring personal data between countries.
- Assisting client with a major negotiation with an international corporation for an eight figure deal, and advising client on issues such as data privacy and TUPE Regulations (Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment)).
“The team at Meyer Law are great! I worked with a few other law firms and they drive you crazy with ridiculous rates and they aren’t relatable. Meyer Law gets it. They are incredibly thorough and I also appreciate their flexibility and responsiveness. They are also very experienced and have come up with creative solutions for complex situations.”