A scaling IoT company in need of a General Counsel
This fast-growing technology company was looking for new counsel after receiving an eight-figure investment. In particular, the company was looking for counsel experienced with hardware, software and SaaS to help them with the day-to-day matters and overall legal strategy.
In a little over twelve months we have helped the scaling technology company with over 100 matters including:
- Drafting a template Master Software, Hardware and SaaS Services Agreement + Statement of Work.
- Assisting the company with ongoing negotiations with its customers to quickly and efficiently close deals.
- Negotiating non-disclosure agreements with vendors, strategic partners and customers.
- Legal audit of the company’s employment documents, including its offer letter, employment agreement and employee handbook and offered recommendations for updates.
- Providing legal strategy counsel and guidance.
- Regularly attending Board meetings and preparing minutes.
- Drafting various template agreements.
- Providing guidance and counsel with respect to privacy laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation.